House Extension in Tatsfield | The Importance of Experience & Accreditation
Ling & Sons Ltd has long held the position of locally-trusted builders in the Tatsfield area. Established in 1969 by Brian Ling, we have provided property extensions, property refurbishments and home renovations of the highest standards ever since. As a family-run business with almost 50 years of trading history, and with a team of builders sharing more than 100 years of industry experience, we are better placed than ever to provide reputable building services in the domestic and commercial sectors. Regardless of the building work required, from a house extension to restorative services for listed buildings, Ling & Sons Ltd continually meet all of our clients’ needs.
When it comes to choosing the builders for your Tatsfield area project, it’s vital to prioritise experience and accreditation. Not only do time-served builders increase the likelihood of projects finishing on time and within budget, they also offer peace of mind that inexperienced, untrustworthy ones simply can’t.
Below, we’ve outlined some of the reasons why the credentials held by Ling & Sons Ltd make us the perfect fit for property refurbishments, property extensions and home renovations in Tatsfield and the surrounding areas.
1. Industry-Leading Accreditations – Ling & Sons Ltd are proud members of the Federation of Small Businesses and the National House Building Council (NHBC). We also have an affiliation with the Construction Industry Training Board (CITB) and the Chartered Institute of Building (CIOB). Our team of builders hold NVQ and City & Guilds qualifications. With these accreditations, our clients in Tatsfield can be sure that our focus remains solely on providing the best possible service we can.
2. Decades of Experience – Ling & Sons Ltd is approaching a fifth decade of providing outstanding property refurbishments, property extensions and home renovations in the Tatsfield area. With the collective knowledge that our team of builders possesses, there is nothing in the industry that we haven’t already encountered and resolved. It’s no surprise, then, that we consistently bring our projects, from a single house extension to a complete new build, to completion on schedule.
3. Award-Winning Builders – We take great pride in our status as Royal Tunbridge Wells Civic Society award winners. Having been recognised by an independent organisation campaigning for the conservation of the rich cultural heritage in their town, our clients in Tatsfield can be sure that the builders working on their project apply the very same dedication and expertise. Not every building company holds award-winning status, and there’s a good reason for those that do.
4. Insured & Guaranteed Work – We work in Tatsfield with full public liability and contractor’s all risk insurance. So, whether our builders work on a house extension, commercial property extensions, property refurbishments or home renovations, our clients can rest assured that insurance isn’t an issue. As members of the NHBC, our new builds have an industry-leading 10-year guarantee. We take every measure possible to ensure that our clients have nothing but 100% satisfaction with our work.
5. Compliance with Building Codes – From property refurbishments to commercial property extensions, and from a house extension to home renovations, Ling & Sons Ltd always complies with Building Regulations and HSE legislation. We regard safety and quality workmanship as equally important, and we never have one without the other. Our builders provide clear and honest plans, as well as regular updates, to our Tatsfield clients regarding the safe progression of their project.